Monday, June 25, 2012

Phish Concert 1

As most of you know, I went to My first Phish concerts this weekend. It was interesting to say the least, but as always, I got lots spoils to keep Me happy during this lil hippie escapade. My boyfriend really loves the band so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and decided to go along. My boyfriend sometimes sleeps in a tent when he does this, but I told him HELL NO am I sleeping in a tent. So I demanded that we get a hotel. I told him tho, that I wanted you little cuckold bitches to prove yourselves worthy, and that I would make you slaves pay them. And once I posted My last blog, lots of you cock loving losers stepped up. But since there weren't Marriott's near the venues, like I originally thought, I had My slave 'slavid' pay for a hotel room on his card. I had him book the reservation at the 4  Points Sheraton Hotel. It was very nice. It even had a beautiful jewelry store that My boyfriend bought Me a pretty ring from. (will have to take a pic of that later) Our room was big and beautiful. It had a California King bed with lots of fluffy pillows and cozy blankets. We wasted no time getting into that ;) But we just took a quick nap before the show. Here is a pic of the bed after we cuddled and napped in it for a bit.
It was so nice being all cuddled up in My boyfriends strong arms. But of course this only happened after I made Myself a bit more comfortable than I already was. As soon as I walked into the room, I immediately unzipped My lil dress I was wearing and took off My bra and went to admire the view from our top floor balcony for a min. My boyfriend snapped this quick pic of Me, just being My sexy, precious Self. 

My boyfriend was very impressed that a pathetic loser with no life could provide such great accommodations. We will be going to more Phish concerts soon, so I will expect you idiots to keep stepping up and paying for our luxuries.
I posted lots more pics on Twitter and Instagram, so if you aren't following Me yet, you are missing out!!!

So other than the room that was paid for by slavid (just over $600, with the 4 room service orders), I got the pretty ring, a pretty little tie-dyed hippie dress that looks super cute on Me, and lots of greeny treats all from My boyfriend, plus I'm pretty sure I ate My weight in strawberries while on the road. He still shelled out over 1k, not including the room that was paid for, just in the 2 nights and 2 days. When drinks are $14 a pop, and there's a Princess on your hands, money just goes quick!! :)
Here are a couple random pics from the concert, they are a lil blurry, but so was I at the time ;)

We have more concerts planned soon, so if you want your opportunity to pay for Our luxuries, you better hurry up. Here are some links and buttons that will make it easy for you to spoil your amazing Princess.



Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com $50 Tribute

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com $100 Tribute


If you aren't signed up with Niteflirt already then use this link and I will get more money!! :)


Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Remember, it's all about Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment