Friday, July 27, 2012

Worship Me from the Ground losers!!

I know what a pathetic loser you are, groveling at My feet. That's right where you should be! On the ground begging Me for mercy. But will I give it to you?? NO!!! Hahaha I only give you the finger and remind you of what a loser you are!! Worship Me from the ground in My SEXY TIGHT MINI dress, high heels, HOT pink lipstick, and perfectly manicured nails while you open your wallet for Me! you will feel yourself getting weaker with each picture of Me staring down at you.

These pics will make you so stupid and weak for Me. you will be clicking away, helplessly, on My tribute buttons, desperately trying to get My attention. you never will tho!! But keep trying, because that's all a pathetic worm like you can do. So keep trying!!  HAHAHAHA

Photo Hostess 
7 pics
 Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com
If you aren't signed up with Niteflirt, use this link to sign up, I get more money. 
Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment