Thursday, June 7, 2012

Orgasm Roulette Challenge


you know that this Princess owns your cock. That means I own your load and I can do whatever I want with it. Thats why I made up this fun lil game, just so I can toy with your mind and your pathetic squirts!! LOL I don't care if you don't get to cum! 
Below are buttons. Evedryday you click on ONE and ONLY one!! Do not go in order, take your chances!! Some of the buttons allow you to cum, others won't. That's why this is like roulette. you are taking your chances, putting your fate in My hands!! Once you click on a button, you must follow the instructions for the next 24 hours. After 24 hours have passed, you may click on another button. Now only ONE a day!! No cheating!! I will know.
Now get started ASAP and click on your first button. remember, you do not need to go in order.


Get on your knees for Princess Mandy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment