Sunday, January 29, 2012

Princess Mandy 24/7


Now that things are getting back to normal for Me I have My phone lines on 24/7 again. That means you can get phone abuse from your favorite Princess anytime you want. you can call My loser Abuse line, My Financial Domination line or My Ignore line. I have even gotten woken up in the middle of the night before. It’s happened a few times, where I don’t wake up til I’m a few mins into the convo and I don’t even realize what I have done to the guy until I really come to and the silly fool has already deposited tons of money in My account. you losers are so weak and easy I can do this in My sleep! I dream about draining your wallets, then I wake up and do it!
I just love draining you piggies while I sleep. I just wake up and My account is full of money! 
you can always buy My content from My listings and tribute any time as well. SO DO IT! And leave lots of good feedback for your Princess. It is your job to get Me back in the top spots on Niteflirt again, so do it now and do it fast! This is a good way to make your Princess happy. Another way is to do this is to buy Me gifts from My Wishlist.
But as always, My phones lines are 24/7 so I can get My greedy hands on your money all the time! The more I get, the more I want!!

Here are a list and links of My phone lines that are on 24/7
USE THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment