Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pay up Cuckold Sluts! I want to Stay in Luxury!

So My new boyfriend LOVES the band Phish and is dragging Me to all these concerts this summer. I told him that we HAVE to stay in hotels so I can at least have a clean shower and bed every night. My lil spoiled ass need to stay in some kind of comfort! And have a nice bed to come back to so I can fuck My new boyfriend in all night. So guess what you little cuckold bitches I want you to pay for it!! I want you to pay for My hotel so I can surprise My boyfriend and show him how useful you little cucky puppets can be sometimes. So click on My wishlist link here or below and start buying Me the Marriott gift cards right at the top. Make sure you follow Me on Twitter so you can see all the pics of your Princess at these concerts.




No comments:

Post a Comment