Thursday, April 19, 2012

World's tiniest penis!!!!! LMAO

So normally I don't post about these type of things, but this was just too good not to share with the world!! I had this loser call last week and of course wanted to send Me pics of his nasty pathetic micro-cock. Normally I don't accept pics from losers, but I just had some kind of inkling that this would be worth it. So after I made him pay $50 to send Me the pic, I had him pay another $50 for Me to open it. Upon opening it, while on the phone with him, I laughed so hard I nearly burst My Princess seams! I can't tell you how long it's been since I was actually shocked by the size!! I know a lot of guys like to be told their mini-dicks are small, but this guy just knew it and did not need to be told!! I had to ask him some questions about this, since this is obviously new territory for Me cuz I have NEVER been around anything so small IN MY LIFE!!! 
Here are a few of the questions and answers I got:
Q: Have you ever had sex?
A: I tried once.
Q: LMAO What the fuck does that mean??
A: A woman let me try to stick it in but it wouldn't go in.
Q: you mean like her pussy was to tight (ya right) or dry?
A: No it wasn't big enough to put it in, so we gave up.
Me: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL ROTL


This extremely pathetic millimeter peter actually had a chance at getting some REAL female pussy and COMPLETELY FAILED!!! I could not stop laughing the rest of the night. I even showed My BFF Bratty Nikki the pics cuz I would be a bad friend if I didn't share this juicy tid bit! (no pun intended) Then when We went out later that weekend with some of Our sexy hot girlfriends, I could NOT control Myself and had to show them! They laughed so hard the whole night!! It became Our lil joke for the evening. (pun intended)


So here below are the NASTY pics of THE SMALLEST PENIS IN THE WORLD!!! Just so you aren't confused, the first pic is it soft, and the second one is it hard.....


ENJOY!!


Warning: Pics include flab!!











Now how many of you losers just got hard looking at this guys teeny peeny? I know you did!!! Can you say penis envy......LMAO

4 comments:

  1. If he lost a few stone he would probably find a good few inches under there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told him that too. he's even been to a doctor about the issue. I think it's a lost cause.... LOL

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a few like this. Poor souls! They are lucky to get even paid attention with that! LOL

    ReplyDelete