Thursday, January 26, 2012

Financial Lockdown

Some of you have seen My tweets lately about some of My paypig slaves being on financial lockdown and have been wondering what it is. So here is an answer to the masses:
Financial lockdown is when you have spent every last penny on Me and have nothing left for yourself til your next paycheck (which I will promptly demand as well!) This means no going out for you, no pub, no groceries, so you better have lots of Ramen noodles, no slutting around with other mistresses. NOTHING for you! A lot of the times My demands can be so high that this will happen. I will msg you via YIM, Skype, Twitter (a good reason to have all of these) and let you know what I expect and when I expect it. Normally I don't need to threaten, piggy's just willingly give, as a good payslave should. But sometimes a dumbshit slave will need a lil extra motivation, via Twitter, My blog, Craigslist, whatever. But I don't really want to do that, but I will. I really should just have to sit here and collect!



               My Wishlist      Tribute Me

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a slightly intelligent creature, a slave that knows his place. And that place IS to have nothing, otherwise you are just selfish. It ALL goes to Me.

    Princess Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it is honor for a slave when he give his Mistress all power , Sometimes the Mistress thing for taking gross income for the slave , and she start to give him some money to pay his car gas , food ..etc and sure she will safe everything more than it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple longtime and loyal slaves who have sent Me their credit cards. It takes time to build up the relationship, but it's worth it when they get their cc bill and see what I have done to it every month! I know their budgets and I push the limits on them constantly. I am in charge and I love to expose that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn that's an easy source of income!

    ReplyDelete