Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weakened Wednesday Pic 6/13 (1k Twitter Followers!)

If you losers aren't following Me on Twitter or at least checking out My page then you have missed a milestone that I passed this week. I reached over 1k followers! Now, I promised My Twitter followers a pic for getting Me there so here is the pic. All tho there is a little more to the story....Read below.


I was taking some sexy pics and thought I could get some good ones where just My hair was covering My boobs. I'm laying there on the ground with My legs all posed in the air when I look down and see My boobs were just hanging out. I quickly covered them with My hands right before the flash went off. you losers came so close to seeing My perfect little boobies! Too bad for you!! Looks like you loose, again!! Haha I wouldn't have posted it anyway, you  losers don't deserve to them. But I just wanted to tease you with this fun lil tid-bit from My photo shoot. I think the pic turned out pretty hot still, so I had to share/tease.

 $25 Tribute for Princess


 $50 Tribute for Princess



 $100 Tribute for Princess


Call My loser abuse phone line anytime

                                                                 Call Button
                                                                         $1.99/min

My Wishlist
(use it!!)
Like that pic? Buy more of this set Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com 
Sign up with Niteflirt by clicking on this button
                                                                 Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com


Yahoo ID

No comments:

Post a Comment