Thursday, January 19, 2012

Money Slavery

MONEY! We all need it. We all have bills to pay, things we want to buy and do. We need it to eat, it’s even getting to the point where we have to pay for air! We all have to ‘work’ for our money. Every single one of us. Some of us have to work harder than others to get it.  But, in a sense, we are all slaves to money. That’s why being My money slave is the highest form of slavery. you are literally worthless without it. It controls your life completely. That’s why if I have control over your money, I have complete control over you. Ultimate slavery. You will be My lil robot to play with. Every waking moment you have will be put to use for Me. If you aren’t making yourself useful to your Princess then you don’t have a purpose. That wallet is like your ball and chain. you are permanently chained to it and making Me happy.
There are different types of slavery for a sub. you can be a locked up chastity bitch, being denied orgasms for no reason. Or making you do stupid shit for My amusement. Or just being a lil bitch errand/chore boy for Me. The possibilities are endless, in theory. With Me, I just want a slave to spoil Me rotten! Pay My bills, give Me money to go shopping with, buy Me TONS of presents. I will expect them to pay for big things too, like vacations, a new car, down payments on houses, college, and REALLY nice jewelry, etc. I want to start a big collection of really expensive pieces. And I will expect My slave to come forth and pay for these things without Me even having to ask. It should just be handed to Me, as expected. Of course nothing more than one of My uniquely beautiful smiles should be expected of Me in return. I know you are doing this to make Me happy and to put a smile on My face. I can’t help but crack one every once in a while if it’s earned. 
My preferred type of money slave will have a nice big income, making lots of money for his Princess. I don’t want to have to wait for 3 months for some burger flipper to save up enough money for a pair of shoes I want!! If I say I want something, then that means I want it asap!! I will not wait! This Princess shouldn’t have to wait for anything!! he will also be polite and courteous. Always remember special dates for his Princess, like My birthday, your birthday, Xmas or any other lil holiday, it’s always an occasion to celebrate Me! Take advantage of every chance you can get! 
The more cash or presents I get, the more attention I give. I make it that easy for you feeble minded fools. I know how intoxicating and disorienting I can be and what I can do to a man. I will put out exclusive pics and clips for special losers who earn the right. But ONLY if you treat Me right and make Me want to give you this special access into My world. Otherwise you will be lost in the sea with all the other mindless drones trying gain My approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment