Monday, January 16, 2012

BILLS BILLS BILLS!!!

OMG!! Since I have moved out all I do now is pay bills!! I'm so sick of it!! I don't like this grown-up shit! I don't like having to remember to pay them on time, I don't like trying to read them. I don't like them!! I just wanna go out and do My thing but then I have all these responsibilities now. So annoying. I just wanna enjoy Myself now that I live on My own!! This is so not fair.

So I have decided that you are going to take that responsibility for Me. you will pay My bills now so I don't have to worry about it and I can go about My fun bratty Princess day. So here are a list of My bills. Email Me and let Me know which ones you will be paying. (These figures are based on averages, I also averaged in My fees) And yes, of course these are monthly...

Rent - $1000
Electric - $200
Gas - $300
Cable/internet - $250
Phone - $150
Food - $500
Entertainment - $1000
Clothes - $1500

Now I expect you payslaves to get busy to make Me money. you can always pick up extra shifts at work, try to get overtime at your loser hourly job. Get a second job, just do what you have to to provide for Me. Don't forget to save extra money to buy Me gifts with too!! So go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment