Friday, February 3, 2012

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!


I am moving from Michigan to Arizona over the next cpl weeks!! So I will be very busy, but will try to get online as much as possible. I have to drive to take some of My stuff, like My car and My cats. I will be moving super close to My BFF Bratty Nikki! So there will be lots more trouble on the horizon for you losers if you are lucky enough to catch Us together!
Some of My good pets have been paying attention and have already sent Me some things to help Me move.  I have taken a pic of some boxes one loser sent Me. Others have been getting Me Marriot gift cards so I can stay in somewhat descent hotels. Mostly what I want is cash!! I need it for gas and shopping that I will be doing along the way! There are so many excellent places to shop at, I just can’t help Myself!! There are lots of cool landmarks and beautiful sites I want to see as well, so hopefully lots of pics to post either along the way or once I get there. You can send Me money here to My Niteflirt account, that’s the best way to get it to Me cuz it will go straight onto My card and I can charge away!!
you will be lucky if you can catch Me but you MUST try your hardest!! I should be around most of this weekend and next week, but after that I may make spotty appearances. However, My loser abuse phone line will always be on, so call Me and entertain Me while I’m driving. Or just call Me and chit chat and find out My latest adventure before anyone else hears about it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment