Sunday, January 1, 2012

R.I.P. Piglet

So I know you losers have noticed I haven't been around as much and probably have seen My tweets that My beloved dog of 15 years passed away. Just a couple days after Xmas she started showing signs of health issues. I took her to the vet and got her a thorough check-up. The vet put her on meds and told Me to bring her back in a few weeks. Over the night she got really bad and as I was rushing her to the emergency vet, she passed away. 
My dog meant the world to Me. She was a special little Princess and was very sweet. Everybody loved her. Due to My heartache I have been MIA some, just trying to give Myself some time to heal. Some of My loyal and devoted servants have sent their condolences with emails, presents and cash. This has been the only source of comfort I have found. Especially cuz I'm not working for a few days, it helps ease the stress of making money for My monthly bills and rent. I will expect this to keep happening while I grieve. I will be expecting lots of tributes and and presents to help cheer your Princess up. This is the perfect opportunity to show how devoted you are to your Princess, and how much you want to make Me happy and make My life easier. Tribute Me via My Niteflirt account, or buy Me presents from My Amazon Wishlist
                I will be expecting you to pay for My misery!
                  Here are a couple pics of My beloved Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment