Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love My Presents!!

I have gotten LOTS of really great things from some of you slaves out there who know their place in this lil FinDomme's life. I get lots of presents delivered right to My door. I love waking up to a pile full of boxes on My porch. It just puts Me in a good mood and makes Me want to take more awesome pics of Me and just really motivates to put out more material for you pathetic boys to put in your spank banks. I know your lives are super boring and lame, and I know I make them so much better just by being Me, My sexy greedy lil self! So keep Me happy and I will keep putting out material for you perverts to wank to. 
Usually when I get My presents I just tear right into them with out taking even a simple pic to post so I can brag about all My pretty things slaves buy Me. So I managed to put together a few things I have gotten over My first few months of being a FinDomme. Mind you, there are tons of things I haven't taken pics of and never will. But I will be taking more pics from now on so I can start bragging and rubbing it in all you worthless slaves faces! A simple hint to START BUYING ME STUFF!!



First up is a UV Gel Manicure set with all the fixings sent to Me from slaveforMandy. I made sure he got the all the lil potions that are needed for it with a few colors too! In all I think he spent about $200



These some pretty shinies I got from payslutforprincess. A cpl of silver chains to put pendents on, an 'M' pendent and some Dominique and platinum studs for My pretty lil earlobes! All totaling about $225


Here are some sexy pieces of lingerie sent from patheticsissy. he can hardly stand the thought of Me wearing these for a real man!! These 3 only added to about $150





These are some other gifts from patheticsissy. he just gets so weak and loves to keep his Princess happy!

This is a pretty Diamond 'M' pendent cost $50



Some panties and one of My all time fav movies! I had to have that for Xmas!! Probably totaling about $50


One of My favorite gifts are always gift cards so I can take Myself shopping. Here are a bunch I received. Bed, Bath & Beyond for $500, Macy's for $350, Victoria's Secret $250, Petsmart $100, and from My hair addict I got a gc for a salon I like to go to called Salon 6 for $600. I LOVE GIFT CARDS!!



I LOVE these sexy hot pink stilettos some slave bought Me

 
And then finally just some random gifts that were sent to Me by random losers. I forget who, they must not have made much of an impression on Me....




No comments:

Post a Comment