Friday, October 7, 2011

you're SLACKING and I'm not happy about it!!

I am already having a bad day, so I go to enjoy what is left of any nice weather I am going to see around here for a while by going and laying out. So I am laying there, all greased up in the sun, looking super sexy in my tiny purple bikini, when the fucking UPS guy just drives right by My house WITH OUT stopping!!!  I laid there for a few minutes just stewing mad, but I couldn't take it anymore. I got so fucking mad I ran inside to get My laptop so I could blog about this so I could publicly scold you for being a bunch of lazy worthless slaves!! I work so hard to put this material out there for you fucking losers to worship and I get no praise in return???!!! WTF???!!  I deserve better than this and don't ever forget you fucking owe Me!! So you need to pick up the pace and really start hussling for your Princess and get those gifts in. I even provide you with many ways to do this. you can shop My WISHLIST, you can send Me gift cards at 1princessmandy@gmail.com or you can tribute Me thru Niteflirt. Now get fucking busy you slackers!!! Don't ever let this happen again!!

1 comment: