Thursday, October 6, 2011

My BIRTHDAY is Oct 3rd!!! Spoil Me with GIFT$$$!!!

It’s My fav time of year! We get to celebrate Me! Well I know you already do but this is just a reason to spoil Me more! So over the next few days I want you shopping off My Wishlist hard!! I want you tributing every last dime you have to Me. It’s My Birthday and I call the shots! You must pay pay pay for Me to have a beautiful day full of happiness and present$!!! I have been working so hard lately making all these pictures, clips, wishlists, and websites for you freaks so I deserve even more in return! This is My first birthday I am sharing with you so you better make Me remember it! You sit there all day long just staring at My pics and whacking away like some perv! Now is the time were you give back! You have this great opportunity I have given you to spoil Me, so fucking use it properly and spoil Me to the max! I will be sooo happy to see all the presents and cash losers give Me! Maybe you will be the lucky fuck who gets to buy Me My most fav thing!!! It’s a secret for now. So just buy everything you can and I will be announcing the lucky loser later on! With a pic of Me and a big smile on My beautiful face! Only a few days left so hop to it slave!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment