Thursday, October 6, 2011

Me and about Me 8/20/2011


I’m 22, new to NiteFlirt, but not new to using men. And I just recently found out you can make a job out of it. I was a dancer for a couple months but that was way too much work! But I learned some cool moves!! I loved being on stage and having everyone starring at Me and My perfection! My fav tv shows are Dexter, Weeds, Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, Tru Blood, Entourage, Jersey Shore and Mob Wives. I love shopping, going to the spa, laying out on the beach, chillin with My lil doggy, hanging out and partying with My friends. My fav color is blue. My fav num is 8. I love watching a guy spend all his hard earned money on Me! Watching him sweat a lil as he hands his last dollar to the clerk! My poor boyfriends of the past!!! LMFAO!! I just recently moved out of My mommy and daddy’s house, so I need you losers to pay for Me now! I like to live the good life, so don’t hold back when you think of spoiling Me. I need a tv asap! I only have one old one that needs to be replaced! That would be a way you could make yourself useful to Me, buy Me a tv or two! I don’t want to miss out my favorite shows. I can’t wait to go party and shopping and spoil Myself to the max on your dime and then chill out in My own house! No parents nagging Me about anything! I can leave all My shopping boxes all over and no one can bitch at me! I even have a loser lucky enough to be My house bitch. So when I need something done that I don’t wanna do, I can just call this loser, probably just sitting by his phone hoping I will call, and he comes over and does My dirty work. Then if he doesn’t fuck shit up he gets to give Me a pedicure for a reward of some sorts. He really annoys Me tho. I can’t stand to look at him. He’s just so lame and pathetic, I’m sure you can relate. Keep checking for updates and new blogs. I am working hard to get as much material up as possible right now. I have lots of pics for sale on My Niteflirt page. I am making videos as we speak to put up for sale thru Kinkbomb. You can keep up with Me a lil better if you follow Me on Twitter at MandyLovesMoney.

No comments:

Post a Comment