Thursday, October 6, 2011

I LOVE Summer 2011


And I don’t want it to end!! I want to move somewhere warm all year, so you losers better start handing Me all your $$$$$ so I can start saving up!! I want a big house on a beach, private so there won’t be any losers like you around staring at Me while I lay out all day…..I love all My summer dresses and have quite the collection going! But that doesn’t meant I have enough! I never do!! I want every fucking summer dress out there and I want you to pay for them!! I don’t even care if I think it’s ugly and will never wear it, I still want it!! I will just give it to some poor lil girl and make their day! Cuz that’s how awesome, caring and generous I am! Well with some people, not losers!! LMFAO

Anyway I had a pretty good summer. I got all My websites up and ready to start making Me MONEY!!! I went to Florida and hung out on the beach all day smoking big fat joints!! I spent a couple days down there fishing, well Princess style fishing, I had a guy put My bait on the hook and take the fish off when I reeled it in. I caught some cool fucking fish down there too!! I got the best tan ever this summer!! I also went and stayed at a nice lil cottage on the beach in Michigan. This lil Princess dragged a huge piece of driftwood ¼ mile thru the water to help build a fire pit. I couldn’t believe it! I felt like Super Woman! I am so bad ass!! Speaking of bad ass, I was taken on a lot of Harley Davidson rides too! I love Harley’s!! The louder the better, imo! I like those bad boy biker types to play with! I went to Jersey Shore and partied out there for a few nights. That was wild….I think, I honestly don’t remember much! But I know that means I had fun!! Lots of partying around town too, LOTS! My bff Bratty Nikki came and visited Me too and there was more partying….!!!! I love her to the core!! She is the best, and is a bad ass Domme too! We went and got a massage together too at one of our fav places. Some lucky loser got to pay for that with SpaFinder gift cards! And I did lots of shopping other lucky losers got to pay for too! I love spending your money!!

So all in all I had a cooler summer than you, of course! And I don’t want it to end!! That’s why you wimps are going to work really hard for Me this winter and give Me all your money so I can move somewhere warm and on the beach by next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment