Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Expectations for you for the rest of Oct!!

Eventho the actual date of My birthday has passed, I still expect each and every one of you to make a tribute to Me in some way! You OWE Me!! Go buy all My clips at Clips4Sale, go buy Me presents on My Amazon wishlist, or My favorite, CA$H!! via Niteflirt.

Like I stated above, you OWE Me!!! you are worthless scum and I am Perfection! You sit there all day drooling over My pics and clips and the fact that I exsist. So now is the time to pay tribute to your Goddess and SPOIL Me!!!! I even made My website slave add a nice page here just for that purpose, to make it easy for you retarded brainwashed monkeys.

I have joined some new sites like RateMyPinDick.com and will be opening new clip site stores. As some of you may have heard, if you can manage to use your brain for things other than jerking and drooling, Kinkbomb.com has been trying to rip us off and My BFF Bratty Nikki took a stand against them. So I will not be selling clips there anymore and I want all of you to stop using them. I will let you know ASAP about My other clip sites and I am willing to hear your suggestions as to what sites are good. Email Me at 1princessmandy@gmail.com So with all these new sites your Princess is going to, I want you to go to these sites too and help promote your Princess. But most importantly, you must keep spoiling Me! As much as you can, and then some! I am a Goddess and deserve to be treated like such and worshiped and given lots of gifts to make Me happy. you are pathetic and worthless and I have given you this amazing privilege of making Me happy so I expect you to use it so you don’t loose it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment