Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Plan Changes!!

As a true Princess does, I do as I please and change My mind as I please. So on that note, I have decided to change My plans on where I live!!
For the next couple weeks I am staying with My mom's and will be living out of a suitcase. Not very glamorous, I know! But I am just staying here til I go visit My best friend Bratty Nikki. We are so excited to get together and have some fun under the Arizona sun!!! I will be flying out there first thing in March, so just a couple more weeks for you losers to keep paying for My trip!! I am going to stay there with Princess Nikki for at least a month and then fly back to Michigan and THEN pack up My car and My kitties and drive to FLORIDA!!! Yes, I will be moving to Florida now. I'm so excited! I am getting a house with a friend I have down there and we are getting one close to the beach. I can't wait to take long walks on the beach for exercise instead of inside some boring place! My friend promises to take Me fishing all the time too, one of My fav past times! So there will be lots of pics of your favorite Princess and Her latest catches! As many of My loyal slaves know, I am a total beach bum so this will be the perfect place for Me.
And they also know they will be paying for it, of course. The plane tickets, the partying with My BFF Bratty Nikki, the shopping and spa treatments we do, the moving to Florida and EVERYTHING in between!!

Now, here is the $100 tribute button for My Niteflirt account. Start clicking on it to pay  for My new exciting life!



I will be available on cam over the next couple weeks when I can be. Just keep checking to see if My cam line is on and I will more than happy to drain your lil paypig wallet! But as always, My Financial Domination phone line and My loser Abuse phone lines are on 24/7 in  case you need a draining when I am not on cam. Even if I can't get on cam I am always available to take your money!! LOL

So get those wallets out and get ready to start paying!! Put some worth into your life and pay for My dreams to come true!!

Here is a pic of Me in My room at My mom's, I had it painted bright blue years ago when I was a teenager. (I still love it tho!)


Now go do as you are told.

No comments:

Post a Comment