Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1st Humane Society Donation!!

For anyone who really knows Me, then you will know that not only do I love the nicest things in life but I also love animals and try to do what I can to help them out. A few weeks ago a slave offered to buy a few items off one of My wishlists that is for Shelter Animals. The items were delivered to My house so I could take it all down to the shelter Myself. I love to visit there and they even know Me by name, so today’s donation was, as always, a welcomed surprise! I also took some items from My dog that I recently lost.  Some of her unused food and some of her toys.
So this isn’t really another greedy FinDomme post with tons of exciting pics, but one more to inform you losers of a sure fire way to get straight to My heart by buying Me things to take to donate to poor lil shelter animals. But of course I did take a pic of the all the goodies that I took down there! 



Now I want you losers to put some extra purpose in your worthless lives and buy Me items to take for donation! I will be in Arizona, where they have LOTS of  stray dogs that could use help!! So here’s a link to click on to make it super easy for you simple minded fools to spoil those shelter animals. Shelter Wishlist

And you can always do your part in donating to Me here!!


$25

$50

$100

No comments:

Post a Comment