Thursday, February 16, 2012

MORE!!!

Just because I am stuck at My mom's, not having to pay bills or anything, that's not going to stop Me from making $$$ and getting lots of presents!! So even with Me moving last week I still found some time to rape some lil paypiggies of their hard earned cash!!

 I had My payslut JoJo give Me $500 in tributes last Thursday, the day I moved. I told him I wanted it cuz I was moving. And of course, as a good lil bitch should, he paid. Then another payslave or 3 responded to some Tweets I had put out demanding money. So I raked in almost $600 in tributes between them. And this is all with out working.

The couple times I did get on cam I was able to drain a few piggies accounts. I even had one guy crying at the end of the call! LMFAO I know he was feeling the wrath of Princess Power that I put over him! I really thought I had heard the last of him but then he called back later for more. I think he just likes to cry like a lil bitch while I clean out his account! Whatever! It works for this greedy brat!!!

So ya, money money money.......I love it, but I love My presents too! 

I had a random slave come in and get Me a digital cam and a flash card to go with it. I have been using My mom's and keep having to make sure all My pic are erased! LMFAO The cam I wanted wasn't available at the time so I just picked something out. So we will see how the pics are in the blog. If they suck, remember, it's all his fault! 



My next pics are of some shoes My newbie finslave bought Me.This time he was able to get Me on cam, so while I am charging him by the min, I am having him buy Me presents. This time he didn't get so far.... he is just beginning so I cut him some slack for being such a loser.Of course I'm looking stunning on cam so after I tease him a bit with My sexy petite curves, I knew he was good and ready and weak. So I order him to buy these shoes and then to get naked. After buying Me the shoes, I can hear in the phone some rustling, and I figure he is taking his clothes off as ordered. he did, all tho while taking his clothes off he came all over himself and his clothes and had to go clean up before he got busted. he still has far to come, I know, but the good (or greedy) Mistress that I am, I will continue to hold his hand on his journey of Financial Slavery. Here are the sexy shoes he bought Me before making a mess of himself. They are really sexy so I guess I don't blame him for the PE!

I thought I would be a sweetheart and show you what it would look like before I stepped on your face in these shoes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment