Monday, May 7, 2012

slave Training 101

I don't know if it is the day or what, but I have had a LOT of losers not only addressing Me incorrectly but contacting Me without even a hint of a tribute or gift! Of course they get ignored, but this is all around, unacceptable! you address Me as Princess not princess, or Goddess not goddess. And always, right off the bat, ask Me what I would like or better yet, tell Me you have sent Me something already, i.e. money or gifts. I find this absurdly annoying that I have to even say this! With all the material I have put out I expect nothing less than to just be handed presents and cash! If you have ever had a session with Me, you know that this is right, and you know your place and I don't even need to be saying this.
I expect nothing but politeness, curtesy and generosity from My pets.
There's also another factor I want to bring up, which I just mentioned above, and that is knowing your place. your place is nothing more than My servant. I make it very simple for you. If you aren't doing something for Me then it is a waste of time on your part. your place is to serve Me, that means that every waking minute you have in your lonely loser life is dedicated to Me. I bring purpose and light into your life. I give you a reason to get up every morning, I give you reason to shower and to take care of yourself. And I most certainly give you a reason to work, work, work. you need to make money for Me, then when you get home from your day job, your night job starts. And that is being My bitch, My pet, My servant. you will do everything in your power to make Me happy. Even if you keep to yourself and just buy My clips, pics and tribute Me,  read all My blogs and Tweets, all your time and money should be spent on Me.
Since I have had to post this, all My slaves, old and new, are going to be put on a strict task course from now on. I expect weekly tributes from My slaves, on top of paid sessions with Me and only Me, presents and any other ways you can come up with in your feeble little mind to spoil Me. I deserve it all and I want it ALL! And this will continue, forever. you are My slave and you do things My way!
This will be a training course, so it will be tough. But you are fortunate enough to have Me as your guide. And as your guide I do take great pride in training you right, My way. I also take it very seriously. If you do not comply there will be punishments that you have to pay. And I literally mean PAY! Just because you misbehaved doesn't mean I'm going to make you wear panties for a week, I'm going to give you a penalty fee and it MUST be met, no exceptions.
So now to start things off, I will start everyone fair and square with a $5 Daily Tribute. Save the link to this and every time you Tribute think of who you are sending it to and why. Give yourself a moment of reflection (based around Me) when you do this. you can look at one of My many beautiful pics, watch one of My amazing clips, you can even stroke your cock while doing this. But be sure to think of ONLY Me and giving Me money and how happy it makes Me.


Now start your training and tribute

  $5 Daily Tribute




My Amazon Wishlist



No comments:

Post a Comment