Friday, May 18, 2012

No Matter What I do, My Clips are so Addicting!!



I was gracious enough to make you these clips and even post them on Niteflirt for you. I know whatever I do will make you My weak lil puppet that just loves to click click click for Me! So start clicking on these amazing clips and feel your dignity slipping away.




you're a dumbass for Buying Me These Shoes!! (rip-off)
Photo Hostess
Ok, so we all know what a spoiled lil brat I am, but can you believe I am this bratty?! I made you buy Me these shoes, and they were too small. Now I'm pissed and it's your fault!! I blame it all on you and DEMAND a new pair!! Why should I have to pay for ANY mistakes, no matter who's mistake it was?!






Stuff My Pockets Denim Shorts Worship
Photo Hostess
I want you to stuff My pockets with money. I have on cute lil denim shorts and I make you worship them and then demand money once I have you in a bit of a trance. I make you weak as I show off My cute, vert short cutoffs. you won't even feel a thing as I take control of your mind and you fill up My greedy lil pockets.








No comments:

Post a Comment