Friday, May 4, 2012

New Clips!

I have been a lil busy the past couple weeks due to some family matters, but I am back now. If you have been a good lil bitch for Me then you have seen My amazing new clips and have been buying them up like the nasty lil compulsive masturbator that you are! If your so dumb you have missed them, then I know one peek at My sexy clips will have you on your knees ready to hand over that wallet to Me!! So go on, take a look, if you dare...... LMAO








Shoe Dangle in your Face

Stare, stare, stare at My sexy foot as I bounce My blue Bebe heels in your face. you can even see how stupid you look while you are licking the bottom of My shoe in the reflective soles of My sexy pumps. I laugh and tease you for being such a pathetic lonely loser foot boy while I dangle My shoe from My toe.









Princess Feet Rip-off Clip!!

you dumb pervert! you want to stare at My feet while you stroke that raunchy cock don't you?! Well too fucking bad!! you're lucky if I even flash My perfectly pedicured Princess feet in the screen for a min! you only deserve to pay and get nothing in return! Thanks for paying for My new pedi, moron!!!! LMAO










Blue Eye Hypnotize

My big blue eyes will trap your mind and you will become weak and helpless to Me, giving up all ability to control yourself. your judgement will be impaired and you will stupidly follow all My orders as you gaze deeper and deeper into My eyes. your will is worthless upon one glance into My eyes. you are trapped.









Lonely loser Foot boy

My strong, perfectly toned legs will crush any hope you have at resistance. Just watching Me cross and uncross My legs will leave you so weak. My purple pumps are too much for your simple mind and I will turn your brain to mush. you have no hope against My legs and purple pumps!!



And for a special sneak peek of My clip I am releasing later today......






Now that you are completely weak go buy all My clips at Clips4Sale  $$$ Go tribute Me on My Niteflirt account $$$$




    $25 Tribute



     $50 Tribute



     $100 Tribute



    $250 Tribute









And of course, go buy Me lots of presents from My Amazon Wishlist



No comments:

Post a Comment