Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brag Blog 2/6

LOTS of presents lately!! As it should be. I have been so busy too, you are lucky to get this quick brag blog. So enjoy it.

I met up with an old friend from school that moved down to Atlanta years ago. We were like two peas in a pod. Like we had never parted ways. We had a great lunch at a popular pizza parlor downtown called 5 Points. It was paid for by some loser who called and listened to Us enjoying ourselves. Then a generous tip was left, for Me, by some other loser. As we continued shopping I saw some shoes that not only stopped Me in My tracks but made Me have a bit of a shoegasm. I tweeted a pic of them and them went on about them for a bit. I was unable to buy them since they didnt have My size in the store. But a lucky new pet of Mine found them on Amazon and purchased them right away for Me. I should NOT have to wait for anything I want and he knows it. he was honored to be the one who got to buy them for Me. 



I've gotten lots of sexy mini dresses to show off My long toned legs in all My high heels. Short enough to make you weak for Me but short enough to keep you begging for more! Haha you know I just LOVE to tease the shit out of you boys! And I'm damn good at it! 

The 2 above are actually extra long tank tops, but I'm so tiny I can wear them as dresses! 


Even with these recently added to My wardrobe, as the true Princess I am, all I want MORE! So keep the presents rolling in for Me. MORE CASH MORE PRESENTS


Keep an eye on My Niteflirt listings, as they will be taking on a new look soon!! Very excited about that! 

Be sure to bookmark My new blog with all My Niteflirt PTV's in one spot. you don't want to miss out on anything!
Keep clicking and spending for your Princess


Follow Me on Twitter for the latest updates and pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment