Thursday, January 31, 2013

Princess Mandy's Panty Raid!

I know you perverts out there love to sniff panties. And I know you would love the opportunity to put My panties up to your stupid face and take a big whiff. Which is why I decided to let you perverts into My panty drawer to have your pick of My panties! It's like your dream come true! 

What sparked this stroke of generosity? I'm not quiet sure, so don't question it!!! 

you can own a pair of My panties that I have seen sitting around in. Some are too small and pinched My ass a bit, some are super comfy and I would wear while just hanging out on a lazy day. Either way, these panties have touched that forbidden place. That place you will NEVER see, never touch, never feel. The place that is so far out of your league you feel humiliated just dreaming about it. LMAO

This offer is limited to US perverts only. I will ship out to you once you send payment thru Niteflirt or Clips4Sale. Payments start at $20, I will mark off which one are sold as the payments clear. 

So far I only plan on doing this once, so take advantage of this exclusive offer immediately!! 

Bought







Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com


Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Phone

Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com  Foot Cam




No comments:

Post a Comment