Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good boy List Challenge (expires 12/31/2012)!!!

Are you feeling totally dismissed by Me? It's probably cuz you are! I only give My good boys attention.  Those boys have earned their right to be mildly acknowledged by Me. So if you want to be on that list with the other good boys then you better get busy! Lots of presents and cash will get you there. Buying My clips and pic sets and leaving positive 5 star feedback will get you on that list. And what girl doesn't like sweet little love notes?! Those will also get you on that list. As will Tweets about your Supreme Princess.

Now the challenge..... Be on that list by the end of the year.

We will give you a nick name and I will be posting My good boy list every Thursday until the end of the year. The top 8 (cuz that's My fav num) will be posted each week.
Go bookmark these links so you have easy access to them.




Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com


Pic sets can be bought through out My blog, go read and find!!


No comments:

Post a Comment