Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Good boy List #1 11/22/12

If you have been smart enough to have read My previous blog, then you know about My contest going on right now. It's My Good boy List Challenge. To get on it you must be a good boy for Me. This requires you to spend lots of money on Me, buying Me gifts, leaving lots of good feedback, buying My pics and clips and anything else I put in your face. Just showing your true devotion for your Princess.
I know how much you boys love to be acknowledged so this is a fair way of doing that. Because when it comes down to it, everything is about Me. So make Me happy and you may see your name up there!
Now I had said when this started that I would be posting 8 boys names that have done a good job that week and made Me happy enough to post their names here and lil about what they have done. But I only found 5 guys worthy of making the list this week. So here they are, in order.


1. My boyfriend
2. sissym
3. scott (loserspankpupet)
4. legman
5. stoner bitch
6.
7.
8.

**My boyfriend is NOT a loser by any means so he hardly should be on this list but I wanted to to make all you real losers jealous and brag for a min about how awesome he treats Me. I get foot and back rubs every night. He cooks dinner for Me and then does the dishes. He tells Me all the time how beautiful and amazing I am. GREAT sex!! He just does whatever he can everyday to make Me feel special and like #1. More bragging about him in later blogs tho.**

sissym - he's great because he has spent lots of money on Me and I have never talked to him. he just buys all My clips and pics and always leaves feedback. he tributes Me, making Me happy, and I have never so much as received an email from him. Now that's My kind of slave! Just give and go! So for that reason alone he is on the top spot, beneath My boyfriend of course.

scott - Where do I start with scott...well I guess I will say there will be a great blog entry coming up early next week explaining scott. he has been working so hard to get in My top spot on My list. he calls at least a couple times a day because he can never get enough of his Princess. he has been a good boy and leaving his feedback as well.

legman - he has been working hard to keep his Princess pleased by buying the things I have demanded from him this weekend, mostly make-up. he has also made a couple lengthy phone calls, leaving 5 star feedback. he was so excited to get on the list! But just cuz you made it on the list, does not mean you will be there next week! Keep it up fatboy!!

stoner bitch - the last puny slave I let be on My list this week. he has been calling everyday as well and leaving lots of 5 stars for your Princess. he is fun to laugh at cuz he sounds like the biggest stoner and kind of giggles the whole time. I like to make fun of him for that. But a good lil bitch he is none the less.

So that's it for this week. All the rest of My weakened boys just didn't stand out enough to Me to make the cut this week. Just a bunch of random slaves slutting around. they definitely help fill up My bank account but I'm not going to write about every lil call. you must make an impression, one that will stick with Me. And to all My other boys, try harder!! your efforts were not enough to make the cut this week. So run along and get busy on getting My attention, you know you crave it!! 

I have made it even more simple for you by adding My links below.


Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com


Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com $50 Tribute

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com $100 Tribute 

Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com $250 Tribute


No comments:

Post a Comment