Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Essay Challenge

So your wonderfully amazing Princess has been a lil blue lately. To cheer Me up I have composed a little task for all you losers out there to complete. I want you to write a brief summary of how incredible and breathtaking I am. I want you to tell everyone why I own you, why I am more superior to you, why you are helplessly addicted to Me, and why you are so pathetic. I want you to use your disgusting, flabby body to express these feelings tho. Yes, that's right, I want you to write this essay all over yourself. Use a marker so that I can see it clearly, because I want you to send in a picture of your essay to Me at 1princessmandy@gmail.com. I also want you to write it in permanent marker so that for the next few days, maybe even weeks depending on how disgusting you are, you will be able to read it over and over, as a constant reminder of how extraordinary I am and the control I have over you. I will be posting some of the better entries, so make them good!! 
I need extra bolstering since the holiday season is upon us. A good way to help your Princess more happy is to buy Me lots of presents!! I have taken so much time and picked out all these things and put them on a neat pretty list for you, I just couldn't make it more simple for you to please Me. So start doing it and keep doing it!! This is a link to that pretty list http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/4207QSOUOY2H    
Now, I have given you plenty to do, plenty to keep your endless, worthless days filled with joy for a little bit. So run along and GET BUSY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment