Friday, November 25, 2011

Caged patheticsissy

So I have plotting many things with a new slave of Mine....LOL. you know thats never a very good sign when I say I have been plotting!..........
I met this pathetic loser on a website I play around sometimes called ratemypindick.com. I chat with losers on there, making fun of their tiny dicks and how worthless they are. It's fun! So we started chatting and this fucking sissy became so weak to My Superior ways, I knew I had him good! he was begging Me to take him as a slave, so after buying many presents for his new Goddess I decided I could make good use out of this one and have a lot of fun with him! And have I ever!! he has already been denied to orgasm by a few randoms Dommes for the past 6 months!! Thats right, this loser hasnt been allowed to squirt in almost 200 days! And now I have decided this will be permanent for him. So he ordered this outrageous stainless steel chastity cage with lock and key. And guess who gets the keys?! ME!!! LOL I have told him that once I get those keys I will be taking a trip and dropping them in the ocean, for them never to be seen again! I can't wait to watch those keys sink down, never to be retrieved, denying him for the rest of his worthless servant days. he knows that he is completely unable to ever satisfy a woman, and completely unworthy of even being in any woman's presence, let alone a Superior Goddess like Me. he has accepted this very graciously and generously.
All this has been so much fun for Me, but of course, being the spoiled lil brat that I am, I wanted more!! So not only will he be living in this stainless steel cage, with SPIKES, that fits nice and snug for the rest of his life, I have ordered him to sleep with a blow up man doll, because again, he is completely unworthy and denied any female form. So he is allowed to cuddle up with his new buddy at night....sometimes. Other times he has to sleep on the floor while the doll gets to sleep in the bed, making My pathetic sissy an even bigger bitch than he already is. his blow up doll is going to be more superior than him, which means the doll will be the Man of the house!! LMFAO
I will keep you up to date on the new twisted things I do to this lucky pathetic loser. HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog, and I really like your attitude, you seem to be a brilliant mistress.
    is it at all possible for you to view my captions please and let me know what you think from a female point of view?
    Also, I would be very happy having your Blogs Banner on my page.

    Ashley.

    ReplyDelete