Sunday, August 12, 2012

Foot Worship Frenzy

I just loved this silver sparkly toe nail polish a pet bought Me a while back.  So I decided to take some pictures of My perfectly pedicured feet. I loved them so much I got a little bit carried away with taking pics so there are a lot!! Some of then are blurry but that's your problem. There are so many to click thru, you will probably jerk so much you will cum for My feet more than once! Just clicking thru all the pics, clicking yourself into a frenzy! Keep the clicking going and click on My tribute button to show Me how much you truely do adore My perfect feet.
In the pics, I show off how pretty they are, then I start to play with them a bit, knowing what a tease I am being, knowing how badly you wish you could touch them like I get to. ( Ha NEVER, just in case you you thinking you would) I Show off My arches, the bottoms of My feet and then I point to right where you should be kissing My perfect sole.
Needless to say, you will be lost in these pics for a while!!
Photo Hostess
Buy from Redhead Mandy through Niteflirt.com

Not signed up on NiteFlirt yet?? Use this link to start an account!

Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Click on My pic to shop for Me on Amazon!!


$$ SPOILED PRINCESS  $$


Clips4Sale


Still need more?? Call Me

 Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com Cam line
   Call Redhead Mandy for phone sex on Niteflirt.com phone line

No comments:

Post a Comment